18 August 2011

Emboss a Beautiful Card with Stampin' Up!'s New Designer Frames and Stripes!

Good Morning on this nice Thursday!

I have something pretty to share today -  a beautiful card made by my lovely daughter!

  She is so talented when she wants to be - I always tell her that because I have to drag her away from her computer into my craft room - yeah - hard to believe, right! LOL!

So when she does pop in to craft with me - she's awesome!  She can make a card in a snap - whereas I fuss and fuss!

This time I watched her muse around my new products from Stampin' Up! and I already knew she loves the newest line of IN COLORs in particular, POOL PARTY - so it was no surprise she gravitated towards it for her cardstock.  So you can imagine her seeing the matching RIBBON!!!

Then she picked up one of two embossing folders called DESIGNER FRAMES and also our STRIPES  - and she was off!  No sooner had I inked up a greeting stamp - she was done!  [Where do the young get their speed - its like they have a pot of gold somewhere that they dip into and they are ready to go :)]

Here it is!


Isn't it darling?   

And like the greeting from our WORD PLAY set, there are lots of possibilities with this design!  Obviously I will have to drag her into my craft room more often, he he! 

Crafternoons!
your pal, Taylor :)

CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT
Refer to Catalogue Order Numbers # shown beside specific product. 
Costs range from $7.25 to $13.50

Cardstock { 8.5x11} = Whisper White # 100730, Peach Parfait # 119794, Pool Party #122924
Ink = Peach Parfait Classic Ink Pad, #119783 
Ribbon = Pool Party 3/8 inch Ruffled Ribbon, #122975 
Embossing Folders = Stripes, #123128; and Designer Frames, #123130 and Perfect Polka Dots, #117335


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: