23 November 2011

Holiday Card Ideas

Hello! *

I am continuing my trip through my archives today!  I now have a hurt right hand to add to my lost camera cord as another reason why I can't post new projects - I can't "make" any - honestly, some weeks!

So I found these two favourites using our ORNAMENT and SCALLOPED OVAL PUNCHES!
I remember the favourable results I got when I posted these on Splitcoast Stampers - so there you go, lol!

The one difference between the two is that I sponged WHITE CRAFT INK over the design of the top card to achieve that soft, almost frosted look!  I love it! 

The background stamp is from our BAROQUE MOTIFS stamp set - a must have stamp set in my humble opinion.....if only for that flourish alone! 

So please try this design - if you'd like to order both or one of the aforementioned punches - please let me know, I will be glad to help. 







1 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Template by: