11 December 2012

No Peeking Children's Handmade Christmas Card

Here is a really cute stamp set from Stampin' Up! called
 "No Peeking"! 
Here is the card I made with this set at Maria's stamp event in November...


Very sweet isn't it?  And I like the style of the greeting - so I think a child would LOVE a card like this!
But after searching the internet, I could see that crafters are having a field day with this stamp set - there were so many great projects out there - whew! Fabby stuff!
Here's a few that grabbed me from talented Stampin' Up Demos like

Click on their names to visit their respective blogs!

...tags galore!!! Excellent!

...just awwww! 


...great for twins!

... love the colours and layout!

This is what I luv-luv to see with a stamp set - real versatility and imaginative possibilities! 

Stampin' Up! No Peeking Stamp Set
wood mount #126290 $29.95 CDN
clear mount # 126292 $21.95 CDN

Now GO craft!  
*
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: