26 March 2013

Friend Spring Card



I started this card by staring at some green/cream plaid cardstock.  In trying to be experimental, I decided to "add" a little extra to this cardstock and chose STAMPIN' UP!'s " MUSIC NOTES " Wheel Stamp because it's always a compatible element - much like ' script text ' is when layered over another design. 

I also love lilac and green together - and I LUV SU's Lucky Limeade colour!!!  I'm really into greens, and because this colour will be gone by June 1 because its a temporary IN COLOR, I may have to order packs and packs of it!!!  I am really hoping SU adds it to the regular line-up {they DID say they would from time to time} because its one of those nice lemony-green shades I am drawn to most of all greens. 

Anyways this card is pretty self-explanatory - lots of punching going on. Oh - I "dyed" my twine using SU chalks, that was messy but fun as I used my fingers, ha ha! 

OK, thanks for dropping by!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: