24 July 2010

So Nice to make a Friend a little Something!

If you have a friend who is also crafty - wouldn't it be nice to make a little something for her - or him?

To prepare for my upcoming OPEN HOUSE, I turned and  took my cue from our latest STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK and CATALOGUE - and transferred one of the catty's idea into a project perfect "for a friend".

So, I can't reveal the whole thing right now - hopefully you will drop by and see for yourself.  But I will show it here after my OPEN HOUSE is finished by AUG 4th  - so here's a peek!



I apologize for my laziness with the next pic - its a bit out of focus, but I have a
dog needs his walk! LOL! If only I had a photo fairy around here!

But you can see the word is 'FRIEND'



The main colour on this project is one of our newest: CHERRY COBBLER!
It's delish! 

Bye for now and have a pleasant weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: