13 July 2010

Stampin' Up!'s New Vintage Wallpaper Texture Folder

Here is a sample of what I have done 
using the fabulous & new Textured Impressions Folder -
  Vintage Wallpaper

OMG I love this one! 


This was one of a gazillion old frames from a rummage sale, 
and I have a soft spot for frames - there is SO much you can do with them!  

Here's the close-up....


I have highlighted that great embossed design 
with some WHITE CRAFT INK by
 just lightly swipping the cardstock's raised design 
with my ink pad. A couple of times actually. 
The punched out flowers in glittery paper and
the button is sew on with linen thread. 

This is a outline stamp I just received new from 
my last order - FREE - that of course is what happens
when you order a certain amount (yeah!) and
I used my AQUA PAINTER and STAMPIN' PASTELS
to colour the images, and a glue dot to mount the 
sweet lil' chick!  Cutie pie!



Now here it is paired with another ol' frame I 
filled with the parts of post-card.....i plan on expanding 
this 'vignette' as I find more rummage/garage sale frames! 

Thanks for dropping in! 
Don't forget to read below as you are welcome to my OPEN HOUSE!!! 


2 comments:

thebooks said...

Hi Beverly,
I finally was able to sign in as a follower. I look at your beautiful creations pretty much every day!

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Oooh wow! Glad you've joined in!!

And thank you for the nice compliment :)

Smiley hugs,
Beverly

Post a Comment

Template by: