7 June 2011

Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek for NEW CATALOGUE!

Hello girls'n'guys!

Well I went and did it - I put my first order in using my Demo-ship to fast track some of the new pre-releases to my door !!!!!   Yippeee - this IS ALWAYS an exciting time for us!   And as per usual, I have to figure out which of the selected pre-release products I should grab - ALWAYS tough choice!

But, I narrowed it down today to a few things and although I do not have these here - yet - I found another Demo in Texas who has the items I want to share with you!    DONNA ROSS has been playing with.......our new, super-duper...

  PERFECT PENNANTS L DIE 
{ a SU! Exclusive Sizzix Bigz Die}  

WHY I LOVE IT

2 pennants - 2 sizes
2 doilies - 2 sizes
all on one steel blade die - not too long not too short!

...and...
DOILIES STAMP SET
very, very elegant-yet-sweet doily theme stamps



Here is a couple of photos I've borrowed from Donna Ross to showcase how she incorporated the  doilies off the Perfect Pennants L Die .....very pretty in our NEWEST " IN COLORS "!

[pic cased from Stamped Sophisticates by Donna Ross, Sr. SU! Supervisor, Texas]

OK - Donna has used the ' doilies ' {the largest scalloped circles} from the PERFECT PENNANTS L BIGZ DIE and layered over top of them with the DELICATE DOILIES stamp set - both of these products will be available JULY 1rst 2011

AND - you're looking at the LATEST ADDITIONS TO THE " IN COLORS " FOR THIS UPCOMING YEAR !!!!


COUPLE OF THINGS......STAMPIN' UP! made some changes as you recall during the RENOVATION period, and one change was that starting this upcoming NEW IDEA CATALOGUE - there will be  10   IN COLORS!   Yep - the period for the colours will be 2 years and so last years line-up is still in effect for one more year, and now this year's line-up is added and so we have 10 great IN COLORS to choose from!

5 NEW IN COLORS TO JOIN US
Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, 
Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder.

Which is how Donna has last years IN COLORS mixed with the upcoming IN COLORS - such as the purp-ily Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush combo!  

I like the way Mary Fish of Stampin Pretty has chosen to showcase the latest colours, by including it with similiar colours so  you will see its special benefit it has to offer!
Like look at her demonstration of " Island Indigo " as it compares to some of our other blues...



Therefore I will be awaitin' for my own delivery soon and MY COPY OF THE NEW 2011-2012 IDEA CATALOGUE - Whoooohoooooo - just dyin' I tell ya, just dyin'!

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR OWN COPY OF THE NEW RELEASE CATALOGUE 
AVAILABLE  JULY 1RST!!!!!

craftroomafternoons@gmail.com
luv
TAYLOR  B!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: