7 September 2011

I've finished my Carribean Vacation Mini Album!!

Ever have a project on the go for a really long time?

Yup, well, that's this project for me....I worked on it for the last year!  A page at a time, and only when I felt like it.  But none of that matters because it's finished - although I still have more chipboard pages I could add, but I am happy with a mini-album of this size - not too large, not so small! :)

Isn't it delish?







The basic SUITCASE ALBUM is a retired STAMPIN' UP! CHIPBOARD ALBUM .  If you recall, these special shaped albums were all the rage a couple of years ago - and I grabbed several of ours. I have a large BIRD album to do next - yay! 

I had a lot of fun putting this together - we sell chipboard now in a size that can be cut to suit your own size and/or shape - and chipboard is a dream to decorate!  

SO! -  go ahead and create one yourself - they're a fun way to pass your time!  And maybe you can create one in slightly less time - lol ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: