15 September 2009

My Christmas Class & Stamp Set Offer

As you may have seen below, I posted my class list for September and mentioned that Christmas classes would be held each month up to and including December.

 I also mentioned I would put a Special Holiday Class Offer together and well, here it is!


BEVERLY'S CHRISTMAS STAMP & CLASS BUNDLE - $200

For $200 you invest during September 15- October 4, you will receive:
      1 Christmas Stamp Set (of your choice + up to a  maximum value of $35)
      $60 Spending Dollars of  Stampin' Up! Catalogue Product
      3 Classes ( Oct, Nov + Dec.) - where I will  work with you individually to use your stamp set in a
         variety of techniques so you will have an assortment of card choices for the holidays plus you will have
         access to stamp sets regularly featured in each of the month's class and 1 Mystery Project.
Please Note the Following:
       * Includes the price of shipping and taxes.
       ** Order of stamp set/products placed 14 days before class allow for delivery.
       *Orders placed before Oct. 3 - class offered after Oct 15/ Orders placed before Oct
         10 - class offered on or after Oct 24th)

So sign up today - this special time of the year only comes around for a short time  - lets have fun together and chalk up some good memories!

(sorry for any of the jagged sentences - my blogging is not co-operating, sigh)

1 comments:

colleen said...

Hi Beverly, I not only drink tea and write poetry, I have a pretty good stamp collection. I don't use them like I did at one time, though. I do collage and have a sidebar link for that.

Nice to blogmeet you!

PS the word verification is STOMP, just one letter from STAMP.

Post a Comment

Template by: