12 December 2009

Tips to keep Organized during busy times....




I don't know about you, but I dress up the strangest things in an effort to bring on the holiday mood - and this year is no different.

I was thinking of posting some notes as my brain is on overload with 'things to remember'...and I have this little note holder, so using some stamps and recipe cards, I made some simple blank notes which I can post reminders - and it looks kinda festive! And its working.....but I also have last year's idea out again ....



....my handy organizer for all my 'lists'  - this is the my sure-fire way to keep it together, or otherwise I would forget someone - somewhere - and that wouldn't do!

It's a simple red folder ( see picture) I made from one sheet of paper, a chipboard initial, and inside it stores my separate 'LISTS' which are labeled  using my Tab Punch and plain, co-ordinating papers..  I find it easy to locate and my lists are all together! No more frantic searches through drawers, fridge doors and scrap piles! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: