10 May 2011

Gift Wrapping - Make it Special for Mom!

Hello stamping friends!

Here I am with a special friend who I've helped by gift wrapping his Mother's Day gift, and now he has  a one-of-a-kind present for sure!
This is exactly the reason I feel we stampers do this hobby/small business for - to provide happiness!  For sure!




winning smile!

Details
Step 1 - Hand-made 3D Flowers
I have used the Big Shot and our Island Floral Bigz Die to die-cut 9 flower shapes, the 5-petal version. Then during a coffee session, I manipulated and glued into them into three 3-D flowers. What a fun way to spend some down-time!
I will link a tutorial for making the flowers shortly.

Step 2 - Create Floral Gift Topper
Then I added another Sizzix Bigz Die for the  Vine and Leaves which were cut from our pretty PEAR PIZZAZ Cardstock - one of our IN COLORS for this year!  I added dimension to them by sponging some Old Olive Ink.  Attach flowers to vine, embellish with gems and bits of easter floss and tulle. Build everything on to a Scallop Circle {another Bigz Die!}  


But there's more!  The Flower Gift Topper can also be a wall/tabletop decoration!  Yeah!!! By  building onto the Whisper White Scallop Circle - AND -  adding a tab to the back to hang the whole piece - its now a keepsake!   






 I hope his Mom feels special - I know HIS GIFT is really nice, he is a real sweetie!  I was only too happy to help!  




STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES




Exclusive Stampin' Up! Bigz Die for the Big Shot:
" ISLAND FLORAL "  shown with the flower die I used for the project 
highlighted in pink. 

Pear Pizzaz  IN COLOR Cardstock

Old Olive Classic Ink Pad 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: