4 May 2011

Thinking of You Card with FABULOUS FLORETS Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!


Hi Stamping Friends!

My card today is for a friend and I wanted to try a new folding style - I do like this!

I have used :
Regal Rose, Elegant Eggplant and of course, Whisper White cardstock!  
But I have also used some patterned paper which I owned for some time now - gotta use up those!

New floral stamp from FABULOUS FLORETS stamp set!!!   You can see it in our SUMMER MINI CATALOGUE.  

I've also used our brand spankin' new MELON MAMBO EMBOSSING POWDER!  Very pretty!! 

Here it is from another angle:


HERE is where I found the instructions to make this - check it out!
JOY FOLD CARD by Splitcoaststampers

You will need:
Card Base = 
4-1/4 x 6-1/4 " cardstock and
3 x 6 " cardstock of the same colour.

1-3/4 " x 4 and 4 x 4 " designer paper
and scrap paper for your own design. 

Plus don't forget your embellishments!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: