26 October 2008

Earn a free Create-A-Calendar '09 Kit!

Special Promotion for my N E W C U S T O M E R S for Stampin' Up! !!!


Place your Holiday or a regular Stampin' Up! catalog order with me and with a minimum order of $75 {before taxes}........
and I will give you for free - the cutest calendar kit: SU!'s ' Create-A-Calendar '09 Kit '!!!*
{one kit per address}

This offer is good until December 12th, 2008.

* To qualify for your free gift with purchase:
a) place any order online at my SU Website (see below "Shop Here") - if you choose this method please contact me after placing your order so I can arrange for your calendar kit to be sent to you, or...
b) contact me here to place an order & I will automatically include the calendar kit for qualifying orders, or....
c) telephone your order in to me, and like option b, I will include your calendar for qualifying orders.

Thank You!

Contact me at:
email = BStampingbeehive@gmail.com
telephone = (416) 290-6099

Stampin' Up! Website: Shop HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: