14 May 2012

Mother's Day Card for moi!


Here is my MOTHER'S DAY CARD made for me by my uber-talented DAUGHTER!!
She doesn't craft with me much - well, not tons, so I tend to treasure everything she does!
But what really gets me - is how her style is so fresh and fun!  I would never of thought of this!
She does in a New York Minute!  Must be that young brain of hers!  
LOVE IT SWEETIE!  


Its a bouquet of flowers!  And I won't kill them - even better!!

Cool thing - the white section behind the Greeting and orange rectangle?  Well, its one of our Labels die cut from Whisper White cardstock and TRIMMED!  Just see how the outline differs from the original shape shown in this photo - Upper Right corner.....she cut off the bracket shape from top and bottom - clever girl!


Magnetic Die Storage


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: