5 March 2009

Beautiful Birthday Card from my Daughter


I was 'speechless' on my birthday when my daughter presented me with her own hand-made card for me! Reason is that when we got up that morning we were in each other's company and yet somehow she managed to sneak off into my craft room and pull this together without me knowing it - - I was totally caught off guard, lol -- and loved it!!!
She has always impressed me with her creativity because she doesn't do hand-craft items very often - she is more of an 'online creator' - I have her to thank for all my web banners, etc. especially at my Taylor Made blog where she delights me with seasonal banners - its like a gift as well as I always am excited to see what she has designed. Thank you hun!

Back to this particular delight - she pulled together this card using Stampin' Up!'s Eastern Bloom and Kindred Spirit stamp sets. I love both of those sets tremendously! They are just so elegant....and then she pulled a tiny strip of red Bella Rose paper to accent the Pink Pirouette cardstock. Add a few embellishments and I was happy to see the cute butterfly resting on the branch, that is something I would not of thought of! See two minds are better than one!
Anyways, it was a lovely gesture and a thoughftul card.
Beverly
Beverly's Stamping Beehive

3 comments:

Selkie said...

Oh what a lovely suprise for you and great card too!
Happy Birthday!!

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Thank you! :)
Beverly

tiggertastic said...

What a amazing make, love the colours and the flowers are so petty.

hope you have a fantastic birthday, Hugs, Sarah x

Post a Comment

Template by: