6 May 2009

fLowER HaiR cLipS !!! MusT hAvEs!

I do not usually post too many of other talented posters but once in awhile I see something that is too cool not to share – and here is one!

Makeesha Byl  who is a top SU! Demonstrator in Australia has a fabulous tutorial for making delicious “flower hairpins”   - - - and since we are starting with that kind of weather here in our happy homeland and maybe a few weddings could be on your calendar, I thought how great it would be to share it here.  I haven’t made one – too bad, we just bought flower hairpins – I kid you not, 2 weeks ago for a wedding April 18th – oh well, next time and so I WILL be trying this out!

You’ll need:  Stampin’ Up! Pretties Kit (109114), ink refills, glitter, crystal glaze, paintbrush or Aqua Painter (103954), hair clips or bobby pins.

Let me know if yOU do it - - luv to see em!    Click on the link below:

Makeesha's Flower Hair Clip Tutorial

Flower Hair Clips

Flower Hair Clips 2

2 comments:

Makeesha Byl said...

Great Beverley! Thanks for the lovely comments! i hope you have made a few or more! Take care
Love Makeesha x

Becki and Alan said...

I love these - what a fab idea! Thanks for sharing..

Becki
xx

Post a Comment

Template by: