24 May 2011

How to Create an Interesting Card and Letter for a Friend! Use Special Touches !

Hi Stampers!


I know back on April 16th I posted this card - BUT that was before I mailed it!  Since then, I have mailed it to Australia - and my friend "Angel Dee" should be getting it soon {I hope}.....and I wanted to share how and what I sent her!


Well, remember this card - I love it still, and will def'ly make more!



Our Embossing Folder - Framed Tulips sure makes all the difference doesn't it? 

Now, I posted a poem inside and so I decided a hand-written letter tucked inside would be a great way to stay in touch, but of course, not just any letter right?

Here is my letter - I created an interesting border with an old punch 
{I don't use this punch by a company who shall remain nameless because their punches only work on lightweight paper! - another good reason why I like Stampin' Up! tools - just sayin'! }

...plus I made two special 'ovals' to write our names in!  I used a couple of our oval punches and then used the 'negative' space to chalk in some pretty Regal Rose colour!   The large oval was for my friend and the small oval is on the back where I signed off. Why not make some special touches?

I also stamped some large roses with Regal Rose ink, and not to forget the envelope - I stamped a rose there too! 

TIP - stamp slightly "off-the-border ", even several images along the edge will make your project look very natural in style! 

By giving another small token of my friendship, a marbelized tag made using the shaving foam technique, I felt that all of these pieces combined will hopefully make the recipient feel special!  





CLICK ON ABOVE PICTURES TO GET A BETTER VIEW

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

IF YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE TECHNIQUES AT YOUR DISPOSAL, 
PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I'LL HELP YOU GET STARTED!  

HAVE A WORKSHOP - WE CAN DEMONSTRATE THIS PROJECT! 

BEVERLY
EMAIL = bstampingbeehive@gmail.com


  

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Bev, your work is so PRETTY!!~

Angel Dee said...

Totally AWESOME !!! hey it looks familiar ???? Thanks Bev you light up my day so effortlessly by being you. Stay in touch xx

Post a Comment

Template by: