10 May 2011

Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions Embossing Folders


Here's a card I just made to send a family member!

 Did you know that you can emboss a full size A2 cardfront with our Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - in one easy run through the Big Shot machine?  Or not! 

  For my white cardstock top layer, I  inserted my cardstock only part-way, about 4-6 rows of polka dots deep and then ran it through creating a top embossed border and I repeated this for the bottom border! 
So cool!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:  

Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
# 117335


I love embossing!  It really adds the elegance - or fun, 
that pushes your card to the ultimate level!


Here is another of my example - one of my past FAVOURITE PROJECTS!
Shown partial-embossed card set, and embossed  butterfly accent.

Polka Dots are a must in my opinion - if you would like your very own Perfect Polka Dots folder,
I'd be pleased to help you order this embossing folder, the BIG SHOT Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine,
or any stamping/paper-craft supply you wish!  

Bye! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: