16 October 2009

Don't forget to check out DEALS OF THE WEEK on my Stampin' Up! Website


DEALS OF THE WEEK


Week 2 - effective till Sun. Oct 18


Item
Description
Special Price
115961
Perfect Setting Bigz XL die
$34.99
114515
Flower Burst Embosslits die
$7.49
116760
Pop-Up Three Tier Cake Bigz XL die
$34.99

Dates: October 1-31, 2009 {all deals}
Promotion Details:
During the month of October, Stampin' Up! will offer several discounted products as "Deals of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required.
Customer Weekly Deal Announcements:

  • Deal #2: Monday, October 12, 2009; 10:00 AM (MT)
I have ordered all three of these myself because they will work wonderfully for parties.  You would not believe the ideas that I have seen with the Pop-up Three Tier Cake - OMG!  


POP-UP THREE TIER CAKE BIGZ XL DIE and the wonderful things people have done with this! Scroll down and enjoy these great examples!  I can't wait to see what I come up with too! 
First is the designer, Karen Burniston - she is sooooooo talented. Hats off to her!


Sheryl Dickinson

Michelle Tech

Andrea Walford



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: