11 October 2009

SCARBORUGH WELCOME WAGON BRIDAL SHOW OCT 25

And yes, I will be exhibiting there!  For brides-to-be and family, grooms-to-be and family – or if you love all things bridal, then register and come on down!  Its FREE for one bride and 1 guest.

I have not been to a Welcome Wagon event but from reading the line-up (see link below) ….there is a variety of exhibitors, so I am looking forward to that myself!  GIFT BAGSDOOR PRIZES …and FREE, so why not spend a nice Sunday afternoon with us on OCT 25, the Blue Danube Banquet Hall.  1686 Ellesmere Road (1 block east of McCowan).

SO I am busy getting prepared – and am quite excited!  I plan on exhibiting a DIY wedding approach which is meant to be simple.  Not that we can’t do fancy – we can – but I have to choose because of space (can’t do it all!) and so I am going this way. Besides, its meant to be an alternative to a professional service and I am thinking of a modern-country theme….but you never know I may go Oriental!  You’ll have to be there to know for sure!

For my part, I am contributing to the 100 gift bags that will be offered at the door, and I am providing a door prize. My door prize makes a ‘little sound’ when used…..can you guess what it is?

Well, I’d better get back to work…..much to do!

Hope to see you there – if you come, please drop by and say hello!

Beverly

CLICK HERE for Welcome Wagon Scarborough Bridal Fair Info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: