16 October 2009

Solve the Mystery Stamps & Win a Free Class! Today = Mystery Stamp Set #1

Berry Christmas - Copy hmmmm…….what could this be?
Its a pic slice of a stamp set featured in  either our Mini-Catalogue or pages 28-43 of our main catty.

 Can you guess which it is?  Do have a look and name the stamp set! 

I will be showing 4 of these within the next few weeks - stamps are from all sets featured in the Mini-catalogue or Holiday (Christmas only) stamp sets from pages 28-43of our Idea Book & Catalogue 2009-2010.

If you can name all 4 stamp sets I use for each of the 4 picture slices  that I show between now and November 28, "first correct answer/response for all 4 pics" will earn the December 6th  Holiday Class - free!

Email me your answers at bstampingbeehive@gmail.com

You can provide the answer one email at a time or  email all four together before Nov. 28 – I will announce the winner at my Holiday Party, Nov 29 and also post it here on my blog!   Good Luck!

*Class Mystery only open to blog viewers and contestants who can attend the class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: