20 December 2008

Country Living Magazine and Kit

SIMPLE!
Stampin' Up and Country Living Magazine joined forces to offer a fabby kit from SU! which can be used to wonderful results for decorating your home - Christmas or otherwise!
PLUS Country Living is offering a magazine subscription discount AND a special gift for SU! customers....not so shabby { shabby chic that is!}
* {see promotions to the left column}


You can see more of the special projects in Country Living here:http://www.countryliving.com/crafts/stampin-up-1208
HURRY if you want in on the beautiful kit - its limited! But if you order from me - I will up the ante! I will be pleased to offer you a FREE BONUS GIFT till December 31rst!




For myself I have used one of the chipboard snowflakes to make a simple statement on my hanging tray. It even came in handy when I wanted a place to display some ATCs I received from friends!




1 comments:

Jane said...

These are so pretty Beverley and good luck in your new venture...I *heart* stampin up products and have my own consultant here in the UK...
Jx

Post a Comment

Template by: