18 December 2008

STAMPIN' UP! PROMOTIONS

Just to let you know that there are several ' good things ' going on over at SU!

For one - the new Retired Stamps List is on!!!!... so you should have a good look and take advantage of the time you have left to pick up some of these favourite sets - its always sad to see some sets go into retirement, so think fast - lol!

Another great thing is Free Shipping for qualifying orders! Who couldn't stand to take advantage of that!

Till Jan 18th- there is still some great choices to be had from the Holiday Mini-Catalog and the Catalogue Sampler - maybe you can use some holiday gift money to reward yourself or someone close to you with a little tidbit from these collections.

Only until until Dec. 31 will you be able to order the fabulous Country Living holiday collection stampin' kit! It has really nice decorative ornament projects and comes with all the supplies you could hope for!

OK - now I can feel as though I've not been remiss to remind you girls! :) I'd hate to see anyone miss out!!

1 comments:

June said...

Hello Beverley,
I am so sorry to be late with this but have had a few things to deal with. About a week ago i got a lovely little card making kit arrive through my door from the postie. What a gorgeous surprise :) I didnt expect it, and didnt know where it had come from but it had your blog name on it so it was from you :) I dont know if it was a rak or a prize cos my brain is all over the place lol but i wanted to come and say, how very kind of you and that i love it and appreciate you sending such a beautiful gift. I will post a finished card with it as soon as i make one and send you the link.
Thanks again
Hugs June x

Post a Comment

Template by: