18 December 2008

GOTHIC ARCH CARD CHALLENGE

hELLO! I am hosting a challenge on the Crafts Beautiful [crafty magazine] forum across the pond.
http://www.crafts-beautiful.com/site/index.php/forums/viewthread/11905/

However - I have decided on offering the same challenge on our side of the pond - so its my first challenge here: my Gothic Arch Card Challenge!

Objective: create any card using the Gothic Arch style - and submit to me by providing a link to a picture of your make. I always judge my entries by the various degree of: artistic composition, originality, difficulty, and general attractiveness. I give each of those a possible 5 points each for a possible maximum total of 20 points. If there is a tie, then I will announce it and create a tie-breaker.

Deadline: please submit to me by January 15th. 2009. {North American contestants only}

Prize: Stampin' Up! Create-A-Calendar Kit

*** If there is less than 3 entries - I will not award a prize but will send each entry a consolation token of appreciation.

1 comments:

Taavjax said...

ohh now do yo have to use SU products ? or does anything go? I have some new stamps from sugarnellie that would so work with this challenge!!
If I can get myself into gear I will participate!!

Post a Comment

Template by: