5 March 2010

Pretty Storage Box with Pockets



Hi - I just dropped in with a quick post - I will come back and tweak it up better, so bear with me here! (so nice outside that I just have to get out there!)  

Here's a great project to do if you need some pretty storage!   It measures perfectly to contain 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 in. cards, or I made some receipes and put those inside. I plan on making more of these!



It's a simple box with a Scallop Circle to decorate the front - very simple, but looks fab once you decorate it!!!

The pockets are a separate part - and once I had made one,( mark down the measurements for the first couple of times to refer to) - I got my " groove on " and made several....and could of kept on going  making tons!


I found the idea from the fabulous Lauren Meader who sells the templates for these, but they were easy enough to figure out and I just made up my own template.  I can post the measurements here later on this week-end, so come on back! 

Supplies - all Stampin' Up! Supplies featuring In Colors and ......If you want your own FREE set of Good Neighbor Papers  from our SALE-A-BRATION Catalogue - place an order of a minimum of $65!  

CONTACT ME FOR ORDERING and CLASS INFO! 
bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: