25 March 2010

Stampin' Up! Bridal Paper as Easter Card - Lovely!

Hi everyone!

Sorry - I have no creativity when making up my titles for my posts! I'd better stick to my day job as a crafter, lol!

But that does not diminish this beautiful card made by my upline, Caroline - who is seriously talented.

Look what she did with our bridal paper!  I've known about this technique and have tried it using sponges, but now I own a brayer, so I am going to dig out my own bridal paper (white) which has its glossy design raised (or embossed) on the surface.  This way when you ink the paper up [shown here in CAMEO CORAL, ROSE RED, SO SAFFRON Stampin' Up! inks]...the raised white design will peek through after you wipe away the extra ink!  Cool huh!

That's one of the pretty tags from our SIZZIX TWO TAGS DIE (catalog item # 115954) and the close up shows more fun ideas to help you jazz up your projects...have a good look here....


....she has taken a SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH and sniped it to create flower petals, then used some of the sticky goo which adds a thick clear coat, CRYSTAL EFFECTS over a white brad, then sprinkled it with our go to glitter, DAZZLING DIAMONDS!

Give it a try ladies - email me your card designs - I'd love to feature them! 

If your craving fun - why not COME TO CLASS and we'll make cards, scrapbook and many other projects! Email me for class details or placing orders - I'll be glad to assist you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: