8 May 2010

Recent Cards I've Made






These simple but playful monogram cards can be easily made with our large alphabet dies, Sans Serif.  Then use your imagination with our crimper! 







I am trying my hand with a shabby look, slightly vintage too if you consider the watchclock. I have used a scrap piece of acetate which I printed a excerpt from Robert Frost's  Blue-Butterfly Day....and I painted the background stamp with some markers and chalk, while also using a wheel stamp, and gold ink to hightlight areas. And a little pink 'frosting' on the sides. But mainly, I wanted to use the 'window' technique where I have rolled back the top paper layer to create a space behind for my focal point, its really nice technique!  

*****

STAMPIN' UP SUPPLIES
Equipment - The Big Shot,  crimper tool,
Dies - Bigz 'Beautiful Butterflies'; Bigz Sans Serif Alphabet for monogram letter, L; Bigz Bird with Leaves and Flower ( floral stem), 
Stamps - Fresh Cuts, 
Colouring - Pink Passion Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin' Pastels (chalk); Encore Gold Ink Pad,
Cardstock - 
8.5x11 - Window Card = Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink
              Monogram Card =  Bermuda Bay, and Pretty in Pink
6 x 6 -    Monogram Card = Good Neighbor (in Bermuda Bay)  Sale-A-Bration cardstock,
12 x 12 - Window Card =  CLEAR Window Sheets {medium}Item # 114323, 
Other - glue, glue dots 

* our dies are compatible with manual die-cutting machines such as The Big Shot, The Cuttlebug, etc. Please inquire if you have any questions. 

- LEARN HAND-MADE CARD IDEAS -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: