2 October 2010

Another salute to World Card Making Day 2010!

This time - I used the same cardstock tones but in a more "whimisical " fashion!  And a little 'word play' - have a look.....



I created a flower with the layering of lots 'n' lots of hearts created with a punch.  To add interest, I took separate words from the greeting "LIFE HAPPENS, LOVE HELPS" and glued them on in a criss-cross fashion - and there is the whimsical nature I mentioned - easy! 
Other interesting bits include the fuzzy yarn, the torn edges, and the tab accent. A gemstone center for the flower in the same oranges keeps the monochromatic feel, but it would of looked equally nice using a nice antique brad which is so trendy now!

I wonder how many of us made cards for today....hmmm?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: