22 October 2010

Holiday Cards - Snowmen from JOLLY OLD ST. NICK by Stampin`Up!

What is a Christmas season without our Snowmen, right!

Well I have created this card from an example I spotted in our Stampin`Up! catalogue - and since I had seen the card at an early date, I decided to order all the elements to make this card.

You will need a Big Shot and the following materials:
   Cardstock = Baja Breeze  Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft)  Real Red
   Ink Pad & Markers - Early Espresso  Real Red or Red of any kind and White Ink
   Border Punch - I`ve used our latest from our Spring Mini Holiday, the
   Big Shot Die - Two Tags
                       - Textured Impressions Folder - I used 2 types for the background
  Stamps -  Greeting - Bright Christmas  and Snowman from  Jolly Old Saint Nick
   Glass Glitter - see new Mini-Holiday Catalogue - I`ve used `SILVER`
   Threads: crochet twist in red, vanilla, silver metallic thread
   and of course - adhesive, lol.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: