18 September 2011

Fantastic Ways to Impress People that you will CRAFT ANYTHING! Or How to use Stampin' Up!'s awesome SIMPLY ADORNED Jewellery for your own Crafty Personality!

Crafternoons friends and maybe by the title of this post, to some really crafty crazy people like myself! :)

LOOK what I have been doing - do you like to recycle?  Well if you have followed me long enough, you may have noticed, I like to - " re-purpose " things as they say!  So, bit of the explaination here is that I drink coffee many times over at a few places.  Not to be pluggin' here for good ol' Tim Horton's but one day, I was staring down another cup of joe, when - I simply thought - "this would make fun paper for something!"

And here it is.....my projects!



Stampin' Up!'s SIMPLY ADORNED Jewellery - largest Bevelled CHARM and 24 Inch Necklace
Charm 'opens' and you can create a decorative insert!  Make as many as you like - change them for 
your occasion!   Add ribbon and a BAUBLE like I have done using the BLACK GLASS BAUBLE. 



Necklace Chain has a pretty TOGGLE and an exclusive SU! charm
You can actually use the toggle in the front! 
Comes as a BRACELET too! 


Detail - layers of folded scallop circle shapes

So I love em!   And hopefully I will think of more ways to recyle!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: