15 February 2012

Elebration Cards

*Hi Crafters!


Just revisited my ELEBRATION stamp - my physician has recently been granted the gift of a newborn grandson and since I was scheduled for an appointment, I brought along a Valentine card for the little fella!  As a boy, I wanted this to be sweet but not too  pink and here is what I came up with......and it was well-received!


Card Front

Ooops!  I added a small red bow over the pink scallop trim before I left and forgot to take a picture!  Oy! So picture this with a  red bow - blogging is sometimes on the fly if you know what I mean, lol! 

I used our new HEARTS FRAMELITS to quickly cut those hearts!  Then I embossed with our Texture Embossing Folders - of which we have many....check out our catalogue!  Here I have used Perfect Polka Dots and Stripes 



Heart Framelits - NEW PRODUCT!!!
See Occasions Mini Catalogue

AND now onto the inside where you'll see the same little cute elephant as I used 
in a birthday card not long ago!  Isn't he a sweetie with his little cake and all!  
To make this a Valentine Card and not a birthday one, I covered the candle with
a punched out Heart {use Small Heart Punch}.....and the balloons with more hearts {Heart to Heart Punch}........works like a charm!
He's been coloured with our chalks and markers, and I couldn't help but draw little hearts
floating off into the air!  TOTAL FUN making this!!


ELEBRATION STAMP 
 sold as a single in the A la Carte section of the 
Idea Book and Catalogue from Stampin' Up!


Its a coincidence that both these cards are for boys!   But you can see the 
versatility of this stamp!  Use your own imagination to change this up! 

Sweet craftin'!
TAYLOR
*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: