9 June 2009

Another Cookie Cutter Card - Feminine




A counter-point to my masculine card, using a flower cookie cutter this time. Much simplier design too!
Same idea, trace and cut-out shape of cookie cutter, and use to embellish a card.
I also added a die-cut from my Big Shot - using Stampin' Up! "SPARKLE" die -
Best thing is for only a mere $5.95 for the die and you can make hundreds if you want - millions! 'K, maybe not millions but you get the idea. Its what I always tell people about the die-cutting machines - I used to buy die-cut shapes for practically the price of a die, and you'd get 5 or 6 and then your money is gone. But a die-cutting machine allows you to make your own dies to your heart's content - and eventually the intial cost is paid for, and its FUN too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: