1 June 2009

A teary cheer!!

Well….it’s here!   That time as we are TICKLED PINK with EXCITEMENT!!!!….bee-cause the NEW CATALOG IS COMING AND JUNE IS SNEAK PEEEEEEEK TIME!  Whooo-hooo!

I waited till just past 2 am  our time here in the Eastern time zone– yup, bee-cause I wanted to bee-the first to see the new sneak peek {beyond the JUMBLE Alphabet, ‘k?}….but the site wasn’t ready – k’poooh, but I came back later aaaand – JUST SAW THE NEW IN COLORS!   OMGosh!  They are fab, just fab!

PLUS ……THE NEW STAMPS shown – and may I say it again - Oh-My-GOSH!       There is “pretty” …there is “fun”….there is “elegant, rustic…” …..and a cool set which I can’t  think on yet but I know I can do something with it beyond kids cards & projects!  

SO!  Before we get into all of that – we come to the “teary” part….because that means – our beautiful IN COLORS of ‘08/09 are going bye-bye! 

Kiwi….Tangerine…Pirouette….Pacific…Red….and who couldn’t be sad to see Baja Breeze go!  Bye!  Adieu! We salute you!!!

OK – you CAN still get them this month while supplies last.

Same with our DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS (pgs 158 – 165) – like one of the most popular papers, Raspberry Tart { really pretty colour combo} and Washington Apple  { so bright and cheerful } – you  should grab some while you can!  Take a look at these two examples, shown below here.

SU Raspberry Tart Papers Card

                                SU Washington Card

( images taken from SU Examples )

Next post……..new stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: