29 June 2009

Some Class Cards - gorgeous!


Look - two particularly pretty sets of cards from Sat.'s "Shaving Foam Cards" Class! I meant to get a group shot of everyone's - but as my usual dizzy self, I was too busy yakking and forgot, geez!

Everyones were just lovely, lovely and we all had a good deal of fun. Here's a photo of Alex's (to the left)and Candace's card/tag sets.....

This class was also about using up supplies, and esp. about the retiring stamps - and Illuminations is one of those that are a great stamp set and which I am glad I have since its going, ahh well.

Well - must do this again soon! :)


[Illuminations stamp set, expression and flower from God's Beauty stamp set, ink: Red Riding Hood, refill ink: Pomegranate Red, Old Olive, Groovy Guana - cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, ribbon: Pink Pirouette]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: