4 July 2009

Celebrating Life, Simple to Exotic Cards and Notecards ....








I have been toodling around today with the theme of celebrating Life and lovely notes to send to friends. Its always delightful to receive mail no matter how much email one resorts to! So here they are......

...my inspiration is the first card shown: a 'folded' card I saw on SplitCoastStampers (SCS) by talented card artist named Beate Johns. The card was just wonderful - and I wanted to try my hand at.....hers is much fancier but mine is not too bad I think...to me it has a bohemian quality - all I did was find colours and patterns I could swizzle together - I may even add some pearls later! Aaaah, my photos are not the best - sorry but I think my camera is "slowing" down! {it's not me!}.

Our heart stamps are different, but that doesn't matter - one does with what one has :) I stamped my heart in Versamark and then coated it with glitter. Oh, and I inked the paper with some soft pink before stamping the heart image in a darker ink. One could just go on and on with this card!
Wouldn't this card be a fun one to receive - can't you just see making an unusual custom envelope - thin and long? When they open it - out it folds!
Cheers!

1 comments:

craftypixie said...

Oh Bev these are lovely
Can u please email me your phone number please and when best to phone you...Blogs looking really good,hope everything going ok
Spice
xx xx

Post a Comment

Template by: