30 July 2009

Topsy-Turvy Monkeys



LOL - I know I can be slow, but...really!

Seriously, I've decided to break down and start doing one of these exercises after holding back for soooo long. I guess I felt I had enough to do without another commitment, but I must confess I was a little in need of a sketch challenge - it can be hard to come out of your own 'style' sometimes, so I went off in search of a well-known starting place. I remembered hearing the term "mojo mondays" and I quickly found their blog - and well, here's my first one!

Its called MojoMonday97 - I guess that refers to the number of sketches they've done so far? There is a lot of followers there, so you might want to check it out! They are HERE - MOJO MONDAY

Here's this past Monday's sketch and my version!

I do a monkey card e v e r y summer, so this playful monkey paper is from my ol' stash - I did have a life before Stampin' Up! LOL!

SU Supplies: new IN COLOR paper, Soft Suede, adhesive. Other Supplies: Reminisce 12x12 paper "Monkey Business", green textured paper, DCWV paper "Blossoms and Butterflies" Stack (polka dot strips), brights brads by 'Just Brads''; Marvy Scallop Punch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: