5 July 2009

Late Night Card-Making




After watching an old fashioned movie, I suddenly felt like making a ' busy floral ' card - I guess it was due to all the chintz curtains, flower gardens and straw hats in the film (a Miss Marple film! :)).....so there I was ... late at night... making this card.
I think the biggest part came when I decided to make a black brad fashioned out of a silver one, and then to coat it with black glitter. And it wouldn't photograph right - sorry! I merely 'inked' the brad with Staz On in Jet Black colour and after drying, coated it with glue and dipped it in black glitter. Oh, it might be a lot of fuss but I really felt like having a black brad! What's a girl to do?
I hoped I stopped this card from feeling like 'Fall' with the dash of polka-dotted pink, and do hope everyone likes its lay-out. One should try out different things - right?
Ooops - I forgot to add another frog we own. The statue frog is our latest tho!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: