18 April 2011

New! Sneek Peak of Summer Mini Designer Series Paper - you'll luv it!!!

Wow - the new SUMMER MINI CATALOQUE  out for release MAY 1rst!!

I had to make my decision on what to pre-order, and it was tough but I went for.....drum roll, please! .......

BEYOND THE GARDEN
Suite!

Fresh - Bold - Candy Colours.....that is what I felt seeing  this collection - it's summery alright! 

also - the most fun thing of all - gorgeous embossing colours!!!  Wheee!  
My " child-self " grabbed for the candy-like pink embossing powder in MELON MAMBO right away - as moi is totally a  pink person, but as I was saying the "Beyond The Garden Suite" collection is a beautiful way to start your spring and summer projects. 

Here is a sample of a project I have done using the Designer Series Paper which features: Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango colours. 

I will come back and explain some of the details I chose to do for this, but here you can see for yourself how lovely these papers are for a SCRAPBOOK PROJECT!  

I have made a large octagon 'window' by hand, and created interest with several details.....

...

....such as flowers made from several of our punches.



I also now have a new smashing TEXTURE EMBOSSING PLATE - to go along with the floral motif present in the papers, and of course, the STAMP SET for this collection is FABULOUS FLORETS which had to be mine as well.  If only because it features large, bold, yet ' airy ' flowers such as the type you see on upscale fabric!   Anyways - you'll love it, I promise!  

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR SUMMER MINI CATALOGUE
 - although I am limited by policy to Canadian Addresses , 
Thank you for stopping by :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: