10 June 2011

Catch some 'Last Chance' Inspiration from Karen Burniston and Pop-Up SU! Projects




I hope you have seen or heard of Stampin' Up!'s Pop-Up Dies which make wonderful projects - from cute and adorable - to just plain awesome!

And the reason they are - is really due to some awesome-ness from KAREN BURNISTON - the designer behind the POP-UP DIES from Sizzix!

Karen has a wicked mind in my humble opinion - and she has developed project after project that just makes you speechless - can you tell I'm a FAN!!!   Honestly, I am not the only one who thinks so - she has lots of fans!






So here is a link to some of the projects she has designed for the POP-UP CHRISTMAS TREE and CAKE!  Click on her thumbnail pictures to see the project close-up.



*************



Now - a word to the wise - SU! is discontinuing these 2 particular dies - don't know why, but they are ON SALE - really great price too, I believe as I write this - its 40 percent off!  


I would be happy to help you order one or both!  Please email me - bstampingbeehive@gmail.com

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
1) O Christmas Tree  Stampin' Up! Bigz XL Pop-Up Die   Item no  116822
2) Three Tier Cake Pop-Up Bigz XL Die             Item no   116760


Three Tier Cake Pop-Up Bigz Xl - by Stampin' Up!O Christmas Tree Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Popup Die - by Stampin' Up!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: