25 March 2012

Thrilled my Spring Card made FAVORITES OF THE WEEK at SPLICOAST STAMPERS

Oooh boy -my card made the FAVORITES OF THE WEEK [ending March 25,2012]   See post #5.

I am so happy - happy dance!  


 You can see the post here - I am post #5 chosen by a team member and SCS Team Moderator Cook22
who is obviously now one of my favourite people, lol! 

Here's the card again...

Splitcoast Stampers is a favourite among favourite spots for stampers - if YOU haven't posted your projects on there, think again and give it a try!  SHARING your ideas and efforts is every bit as important because you never know who you will influence!   Try as we might, some days we need a gentle push in the right direction to get us going creatively - or - fantastic techniques are captured there for you to try!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: