25 March 2012

Tulip Punch Art Card to Celebrate Spring CLASS

Challenges:
PaperPlay - Spring Colors


CLASS  PROJECT




* Hi!


With Spring underway and our thoughts turn to all kinds of nice things, I ended up turning to PUNCH ART FLOWER making!    I guess it is the exciting - fresh colours of Spring that first had me thinking - and time for something NEW! 
SO with that in mind - I tried some new punch art and as many people, I found plenty of inspiration on the Net, and eventually found Valita's TULIP PUNCH ART - which is made from STAMPIN' UP!'s OWL BUILDER PUNCH.  


It's so wonderful to make PUNCH ART FLOWERS - very satisfying and surprising to people that such things can be made from paper! 


Therefore, my next class we will be making PUNCH ART TULIP projects similar to this one I made yesterday - please check back over the specific DATE/TIME of CLASS! 



* Card with TULIP PUNCH ART Focal Point

And here are close-up details..... .





** See my CLASS DETAILS for MAY - posted shortly!!! **
* CONTACT ME TO RESERVE A SPOT *

Bring Your Own Class Supplies -
glue - glue tape, tacky glue, or glue stick; 3 Dimensional Glue Foam {dots like Stampin' Up! Dimensionals)







2 comments:

Julie M said...

What a fab card, Taylor - I absolutely love the 3-D tulip, so clever. And I love the colours you've used too.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

valita said...

very pretty

Post a Comment

Template by: