12 August 2009

Look Who's Turning Stamp Set - Baby Card




Here's my first real card using my "Look Who's Turning" stamp set as I mentioned in my last post....and my idea to put my Big Shot 'Bigz Scalloped Circle' came about because we were using it this past week-end {showing that post later - stay tuned!}.......and I think I came up with a pleasant idea of making different sized scalloped circles turn into the beginnings of a "baby rattle"!


I cut 4 scalloped circles - 2 large on my Big Shot, and then used a hand-held punch to cut out a smaller circle from the center of one of the big circles. Then the fourth was an even smaller scalloped circle cut from white cardstock. I used a hidden cardstock ring to raise the front of the card a bit. Hope that all made sense - lol

Using various shades of pink ink, I stamped my adorable octopus on Stampin' Up!'s Whisper White cardstock and then used their Large Scallop Oval to punch it out. Before layering it on, I used a hint of ink to create a pink shadow.

A strip of cardstock, another circle - and a few added images to the bottom, and my greeting and I was done. This took about 15 mins. Pretty good I'd say!

Hope you enjoy it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: