20 August 2009

Monday,Monday..(ba-ba)...So good to me! (ba-ba)...


Using up my old piles of scraps from years ago...big job....and I found I had a scrap pad of papers with co-ordinating colours....so that was good. Then into my Stampin' Up! drawers and I pulled out some of good ol' Bashful Blue to start with, and ended with my Big Shot's  Beautiful Butterflies die for my little butterfly whose landed in the center! A little bling and voila!
Hope you'll have a great day!
Cheers!
xx

If you'd like to try out a BIG SHOT - come to a class and try- before- you- buy! It's the best of both worlds, trying a new product and having fun! See you soon :)

2 comments:

Stampin Bug said...

To cute! Love what you did with your butterfly!

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Thank you ladies!

I'm surprised I was coherent this morning to even do it , lol...as I didn't have any coffee in me at the time! ;)

Post a Comment

Template by: